Blue Stream Laboratories, Inc. is an advanced analytical and formulations laboratory that seeks to redefine contract research services by providing the highest level of technical expertise and excellence in customer service for providing solutions to product development challenges for the biopharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Blue Stream Laboratories seeks a highly-motivated and proven sales professional who is ready for an exciting, entrepreneurial environment and who thrives in the fast-paced venue of the sales professional and who wants to become part of a dynamic and success-driven team.
The candidate for this position will be self-motivated to achieve high levels of sales production, and also self-disciplined to maintain good client records and manage multiple-point communications through sales closure for complex service programs. The candidate for this position will believe in a consultative and service-driven sales approach, cultivating long-term relationships with biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients. The candidate will be evaluated against multiple sales metrics; the most important is dollar volume increase of quarterly & annual sales.
The candidate will be responsible for every phase of field sales management: lead generation, account introduction, needs assessment, quote generation (assisted by internal resources), program negotiation, scheduling of client visits to Blue Stream, closure of new business, and post-closure maintenance of relationship.
The candidate will also be expected to identify and participate in select regional conferences by attending the exhibit booth, and/or coordination of Blue Stream service / technical presentations.
As Blue Stream Laboratories is a service-driven corporation, excellent communication is essential with both external clients, as well as internal points of contact.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree Biology, Biochemistry, or related scientific discipline
- MBA preferred, though not essential
- Three (3) or more years of proven sales experience in West Coast selling B2B - primarily to Biotech and Pharmaceutical clients
- Two (2) or more years of laboratory experience in biotechnology or the biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical industry desirable, but not necessary
- Familiarity with cGMP regulatory requirements for the development of biopharmaceuticals is an advantage
- Excellent communication and writing skills are essential
- Travel up to 40%
- Computer and electronic-communication literate
- Valid Driver's License
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bill Rash: email@example.com.